воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

daihatsu charade parts





So. Today was the Romp, and the Romp was huge. Seriously huge.

We had this brilliant plan to romp as a monster team, but right from the word go it seemed it was just not supposed to be. We got sent in the opposite direction to Manic MonUCS 2, and didnapos;t see them again until the Romp was finished. :(

Having said that, Manic MonUCS 1 went�a very long way. We we attempted 28 questions, got 26 right, scored 438 points (almost double the score of Five MonUCS on a ROC...go team us). The last hour was a very hard push - I think we were all pretty stuffed at the end. *Phew*

I have blisters and scary red marks around my ankles, and my legs hurt

The computer system didnapos;t crash this year (Last year it was a disaster and we ended up wasting a lot of time having to manually submit answers) This made the day so much fun, because we didnapos;t have to waste time.

I like having tacticians on the team.

I donapos;t like hills, or stairs, or cobblestone alleys.

I love Melbourne weather.

Today was fantastic. There shall be more Romp next year...



cinema 5 brookings sd, daihatsu charade parts, daihatsu charade review, daihatsu charade reviews, daihatsu charade service manual.



Комментариев нет: